Sunday, July 10, 2011

Im so Proud of me. INPATIENT TREATMENT!!!

I am currently in a residential treatment center for eating disorders.  I am working as hard as I can.  I dont really have the time to give a full update but believe you me....Im gonna get better now.

Im so excited, nothing NOTHING NOTHING!!!! Will stop me now.

I am so strong now.

Here is a quote to illustrate how I am doing.

You cannot be courageous unless you are afraid...without fear, there can be no courage.


So you see, though i may be scared in some ways, at the same time the important part is that im doing it.  IM DOING IT DO YOU HEAR ME?!!!!

IM getting better.  NO more negativity, no giving up, no passive aggressive behaviours, just honesty, hard work, and shortly....results.

Thank you all for being there with me on this long road to recovery but now I am recovering.

If nothing else as I inspire myself maybe others will face their fears and go head on into their recovery.  Recover for you and no one else.  Remember what you are all capable of...and never forget

If you are afraid, that is ok, so long as you do not fear govern your actions.  You can be your own hero....

I know I am my own hero now.  Im so proud of me.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'M OVER THE MOON with delight. Keep us posted when you can. So proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, that is awesome. I know you have been fighting for this for so so long and I'm glad you finally have it. Let us know how you are going!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your support, i am getting better!!!

    ReplyDelete