Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am so empowered

Im recovering and im never going back to my old habits.

I am empowered and will never play the victim again

I am capable, beautiful, and happier and healthier everyday

I love fooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love every day since i began to recover

I am sober

I have support

I am loved

I am fully able to do anything i have ever wanted, and morever I am doing it!

I am my own hero...will you be yours?

I leave victimization in my past, and leap headfirst and headstrong into my amazing independant healthy future.

Im going to take over the world.

I hope you are all doing well.

D

4 comments:

  1. you're doing great, and remember to let these "up" moments carry you through the lows (if there are any)--feeling this good means you CAN and WILL feel good again and again until feeling crummy is rare and easy to overcome. so happy for you and proud to know you

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still happier than ive ever been, ive faced many challenges however they have not taken my happiness away nor have they stopped my recovery in any way. For me once i make up my mind to do something, its done. Much as i used this determination to get sick, i am using this same determination to get well. funny thing is, in actuality its so much easier to get well than it was to get sick, and i want to get well more than i ever wanted to be anorexic. I love food, i love life, i love being me....wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a caring, cheering, smiling BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I am gaining more weight every day, i eat so much food people have said i eat like a teenage boy, BEST compliment ever. I love how I am feeling, how energetic I am and how much stronger emotionally I am growing with every day. Thank you all for your support.

    ReplyDelete