Thursday, June 16, 2011

Time for me

Though i am nervous about what is to come I am also excited.  I have so many things to look forward to with the changes I am making.  I cant wait to see what my life may hold.

I imagine myself, strong and healthy and happy.  I am smiling and excited, and I love life.  I have fun every chance I can.  I laugh and make others laugh. I am in love with someone amazing who adores me reciprocally and I am elated with so many aspects of my life.  The things that challenge me are not daunting.  I am a whole new person.

I am so excited to become the person I am envisioning.  If life could be this full of happiness and joy then it would be worth living.

fuck all the things that have held me back. Fuck fear in its stupid fucking ass.

Fuck holding back, and fuck making decisions based on others rather than myself.

Time for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment