Monday, April 11, 2011

In Memory of my darling kitten Leelu, Please help remember her by watching these.

Each of the below links are videos of my beloved Leelu. Please watch them to see her while she was a happy fun loving kitten. I want to remember her that way.

I love you Leelu!


I love you Leelu 2

I love you Leelu 3

I love you Leelu 4

I love you Leelu 5

I love you Leelu 6

I love you Leelu 7

I love you Leelu 8

I love you Leelu 9

Goodbye Leelu my sweet baby

Goodbye Leelu my sweet baby



















2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your kitty. The pictures are so adorable.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all the happy-time images of LeeLu and making her real to us out here. I just awful hate it when *any* cat dies and hate it 100 X more when I know it died alone & forsaken and then 1000X more if it died from abuse/neglect - - so from the story of her rescue that day it seems you & little LeeLu were blessed to have found each other and had such a graceful warm contented time together - it's so clear in the videos...

    ReplyDelete