Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things look promising.


 (Above listed are a few pics from the camping trip.  I used more energy than I should have while taking these pics but it was a lot of fun, and I only was modeling for about 15 minutes, granted that was more than enough to leave me heart racing, exhausted, and sore but it was so much fun and worth it in the end)

My intake assessment went pretty well.  I got approved for Magellan and now have a case manager.  I am needing to get to a doctor for an overall physical and to address my concerns about my heart palpitations.  I am then to wait for a call back from my case manager to confirm that I can set an appointment for my next assessment which will be by Magellan's preferred Eating disorder facility, then once they determine my overall condition, they will advise as to the next step.  Hopefully the next step will be going in patient, and most likely it will be approved with no problems.  Especially since I have been totally up front and honest about everything, and am very motivated to make any changes needed.

On a separate note, it has been very difficult dealing with my husband, and I do not handle our arguments very well.  I hope that I can get in patient soon so that I can get started healing and away from this hell.

I do feel a lot of support from some of my friends who have been there for me in a lot of ways.  I look forward to making all new friends also once I recover, and also look forward to reconnecting with old friends hopefully.

I am going to also get my GED and drivers license and learn to be independent so that I can start my life over when I get out.

My life looks like there is a lot more hope now, and I am starting to sharpen my focus on my goals, and am working so relentlessly to get help and get better.

I am still struggling with eating though because there is so much stress which is why it is so good that i will be getting out of this environment and away from the stresses from arguments and other shit.

I look so forward to getting started, please keep your fingers crossed for me that I get in patient soon so that I can get better.

Be Well
D

4 comments:

  1. I will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you. I really hope you get inpatient really soon because I know how hard you've been trying. Wishing you lots of hope and hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie, i hope you are doing ok, and i wish you and Andy and moo the best, keep your head up and i hope stepping stone turns out to be a rewarding experience! hugzz

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO elated that things are moving in the right direction for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ~ goosebumps! = very happy wheels of the world finally doing a little turning listening to you & helping you and will cross all fingers & toes, too, for the inpatient happening. *And* camping - double happys!

    ReplyDelete