Monday, February 28, 2011

10 pounds of hope! Im so proud of me today.

Guess who gained 10 pounds?......


ME THATS FUCKIN WHO!!!!


My mother of all people did something amazing to help me out.  I cant go into much detail right now but suffice to say that she and my father came into a bit of money and asked me if there was anything I needed. At that time, I needed help with my rent, and food in my fridge (I always seem to need food in my fridge)

So she did something truly amazing and paid for two months of my rent and bought me a shit ton of groceries.

I have been eating as well as I ever have, and finally now I am actually seeing results.  For the first time my metabolism is slowing down a bit, either that or I have finally been eating enough to see some results, and sorry to list weights but this is significant to me, i went from 95 pounds to 105!!!

This all happened within a month, and I dont know how I managed it.  How does one gain 10 pounds in 1 month?  I dont know BUT I DID IT!!!


Here is hoping the progress continues.  Its not easy, i am struggling day to day.  Some days like the past few days i haven't eaten as much.  I do however tend to binge a bit at night.  I just tend to find myself skipping meals also and or eating only small portions of the meal however the fact remains that I am eating more often, and larger portions.

Keep me in your thoughts please, I am not posting often because i feel like i haven't done much good for myself or others through my blog thus far.  I have decided that perhaps I can recover and then tell my story from a perspective of having gotten to a healthy weight, and maybe looking back I wont feel so jaded. Right now it still seems impossible to imagine getting up to my healthy weight for my height but i cannot give up.

Much love to you all. 



Deanna

8 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, oh and your hair is awesome. I am glad to hear you were able to put on 10 pounds. That is amazing. I am so proud of you. !
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to see such a positive post c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a passerby here so hope it's okay to cheer: "YaY!" We're also wondering if LeeLu is staying with you, and if you've written any new poems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH good news. Thank you. Happy for you.

    Take care
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, yes leelu is with me, she is doing ok and is very very happy though im such a worry wort if i see any strange symptoms of what i think might be an illness im very conscious of her behaviors, and i think maybe im a little over worried. I love her to death. I will post more pics soon. Thank you for actually reading my blog. Im not sure how you found it, but i appreciate you reading along and the fact that you care enough to comment. Be Well

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for your support, i am still doing well with my eating though i need to up my eating a good deal. Be Well everyone!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations lovely!
    Beex

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for both LeeluTinyBite and the JadedChalice both! thanx for reply, D! And those un-nerving surreality-alienation waves - it's part of being human - there's "out there" and then there's "us" - sometimes some of us sway into it more often than others - it takes sophistication to even realize it - which you have done. Plunking down for a spell in some wild nature for a while - hours - is a good means of catching some of that "grounding".

    ReplyDelete