Thursday, September 8, 2011

To date ive gained 27 pounds!!!

Well folks, i am not in the treatment facility and haven't been for awhile due to uncontrollable circumstances, however regardless i have embraced my recovery will sheer will power and knowledge of nutrition.  I do better when I eat with someone else who cares about me and understands what i am going through but thats not always possible.  I eat every meal and snack without fail.  Some days are harder than others, but i am so excited to say that my weight gain is steady and i now weigh 27 more pounds than i did when I started.  I was at a frighteningly low weight to begin with but im doing so much better now, and loving it!


Here are some pics of me now :)







6 comments:

  1. You look amazing. And I'm glad you are feeling amazing. I'm happy to hear that you are doing so well. Congrats on everything so far and good luck on your journey. :) Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy to hear you are doing so well, well done for sticking with it even when you aren't doing the program anymore. Thinking of you!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! recovery is totally mine, i claimed it and now im living my life. The fact that i am going through divorce and huge life changes at the same time and yet i am still recovering this quickly shows me i can do anything. The best part is, it feels so natural, i have no second thoughts, or fears about weight gain i am so excited every day as i watch myself changing into who i was meant to be!

    Much love to you all!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment is far long over due! All I can say is that seeing you smile makes me smile. I cannot even express how happy to read of your phenomenal progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the prettiest eyes. What are they? Hazel?

    I'm happy about your forward progress and recovery. Good for you, that you're able to be happy about it, and celebrate, and not bitter or scared - that's a huge thing, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my feed, I saw that you made a post yesterday. But now it won't let me see it. I don't know if you just hid it, or deleted it. But I wanted to say hi and I hope you're ok. The beginning of the post sounds pretty bad. I went through some pretty horrific abuse too :-( I feel very ashamed to this day and have a hard time sharing about it. When I do, I have a hard time posting those and just usually end up saving them. Writing it out is very therapeutic though. I hope your writing at least helped you a little. And if you're ever doubting if you "should" post something, just know that I would be honored to read it. But if you can't post something because it hurts too much, that's ok too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete